Manufacturing Companies for Aluminium Polit Case for Madrid Manufacturer
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for Manufacturing Companies for Aluminium Polit Case for Madrid Manufacturer, Looking to the future, a long way to go, constantly striving to become the all staff with full enthusiasm, one hundred times the confidence and put our company built a beautiful environment, advanced products, quality first-class modern enterprise and work hard!
Item No. ： FH-017
1. Perfect for the professional Make up artist and Hairstylist.
2. Fits tall skin care and hair care bottles easily.
3. Two extendable EVA trays inside at both sides.
4. OEM production and customization are welcome
5. Provides attractive image,logo and printing upon requirements
6. Various of colors for choosing
7. Design:Elagant Design
8. Exquisite workmanship,superior quality,competitive price
9.Printing Handling: Embossing, Glossy Lamination, Matt Lamination, Stamping, UV Coating, Varnishing
From an order of as little as 100 pieces you can obtain an aluminium case in your desired size,colour and interior.
We can design your perfect case together.
Simply contact us directly and we will get back to you
* Inside :25*17*17 CM or customized
* Outside: 26*18*18 CM or customized
* Black nylon as inner lining
* ABS surface material
* One black comfortable handling
* two lokys
* 8 pcs Materal coners
DIY Bracelet tutorial for all bracelet making lovers! In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create a cute bracelet with string, beads and a heart charm. This Bracelet DIY is very easy and I show how to make the bracelet step by step. Everyone can make his own adorable handmade bracelet at home.
I like DIY bracelet projects especially during winter, since the days are short and I love spending my free time creating some cute accessories. I have several easy bracelet tutorials in mind so definitely stay tuned if you are a bracelet lover! It’s really simple to make such an adorable bracelet, it doesn’t take much time either. So think twice before you buy a bracelet, since you can make one yourself at home!
The best thing about this DIY bracelet is that the bracelets are adjustable in size, which makes it easy to put them on and of your wrist. We’ll achieve that through the sliding closure. The knot we are using in this DIY is called a square knot, since we are getting a square pattern with strings while we are knotting.
For this Bracelet DIY You’ll need:
- colorful nylon cord or a string (I am using lilac and hot pink in this DIY – You’ll need 5 pieces of knotting cord to make one bracelet: 2×15 inches, 2×20 inches, 1×10 inches),
- any kind of connector charm (in this bracelet making tutorial I went for beautiful gold hearts, but you can use any object with a hole),
- some small beads (optional for the DIY)
- Bracelet making tools which you can find at home (scissors, embroidery needle and a super glue or a lighter),
The bracelets look absolutely adorable layered with other bracelets (they are definitely stackable) and can make a perfect gift for your friends and loved ones. So what are you waiting for – go get some string and a charm, follow the DIY tutorial and make yourself a cool, lovely bracelet! Check out my tube bracelet tutorial: http://youtu.be/6X3KLdEjrdo.
Help me translate this DIY: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=jriES9ih1r0
Become my Friend & Enter Giveaways
Google +: https://plus.google.com/101865802847098962733
Join our Nail Art G+ Community: http://goo.gl/RQ3SPC
Join our DIY G+ Community: http://goo.gl/yAnZsQ
Songs used in this DIY Bracelet tutorial:
1) Evening of chaos (http://incompetech.com/)
Works are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Everything else is either mine, from YouTube Audio Library or public domain.
Fronius CMT Tool Box (spare parts)